Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 75

On Sunday night, I didn't fall asleep until 4 am. I'm assuming I couldn't sleep because I had a coke and a sprite that night. Usually, the caffeine wouldn't effect me, but I haven't had any in a very long time. Needless to say, I slept in Monday morning. I decided to be smart and skip Cardio X and only do Chest and Back. I figured doing too many workouts on such little sleep would be counter-productive. It was the last time I'll do Chest and Back, cause I only have Two weeks Of resistance training left.

On a positive note, I did as many push-ups as the people on the actual P90X DVD! Words cannot express the sense of accomplishment I feel right now! Those Psychos on the DVD have already finished the program and are grown men. On Day 1, by the end of the workout, I did 157 push-ups. On day 75, by the end of the workout, I did over 320 push-ups. WHATTT! I'm serious.

 My goal has always bee to do as many push-ups as them. I finally can. It's cool :)

Well, That's it for today. I am gonna go do Plyometrics, Yeah...........



No comments:

Post a Comment