Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 56  Core Synergistics

OK, Core is by far my favorite workout! There are two reasons why: first, it is really intense! I love intensity; intensity makes me happy.Tony Horton had me sweating like a wild man after the first three moves. That is insane. Secondly, the moves are just fun. Your doing chest, legs, abs and butt; it's everything in one beautiful, intense, fun workout.On top of all that, you're so focused on the workout that it's over before you know it. Today, I did every move until failure. Talk about total, beautiful, exhaustion! It was fun.


That's Tony Horton. 53 years young
I'm over half way done with my 90 day challenge. I think I am getting good results; however, I'm scared that I won't look as good as I'd like by the end. I'm gonna have to up the intensity level A LOT! We'll see if I get the results I hope and of......

No comments:

Post a Comment