Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 68 Am Cardio X, Pm Plyometrics ( need I say more)

I did almost two hours of  Cardio today. Tony Horton had me jumping up and down, running, squatting, going forward, backward, just crazy calorie burning and heart pumping work!

I don't know if you all remember, but when I first started, I could barely survive Plyometrics. Now, I'm doing Cardio and Plyo on the same day and feeling great. Don't get me wrong, I'm burning calories, sweating like hell (as Tony would say) and getting absolutely worn out, while having a good time. That's the beauty of P90X. It's a beautiful workout program with variety, fun moves, and a really funny instructor.

I don't think I'll ever understand why everyone isn't doing it. It's real, fun, and challenging. The instructor is funny and there is variety. You never get bored and your body doesn't plateau because it got used to the moves. P90X is for everyone, of every fitness level. It's awesome! Well that's my sermon for the day. Talk to you all when I feel like, bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment